Similar to the callus eliminator gels and peels that make up the non-violent ways of callus removal, add proline callus remover solution to the list. A solution that is meant to soften those calluses so that they peel away or make their removal much easier instead of having to go through the scrubbing and filing that would be needed otherwise.
A popular product in callus removal is the Prolinc callus remover solution, that is made so strong to fight calluses that the manufacturers warn you against contact with normal skin.
What is it?
Mainly an exfoliating solution that is meant to remove the dead cells and reduce the thick dry skin forming the callus.
A fast-action combination that helps to soften the calluses so that they can be easily filed away without much difficulty.
How it works?
The Prolinc callus remover solution’s main ingredient is an exfoliating agent, namely glycerin which is known for its property as an exfoliating agent.
The other properties of glycerin which make it an ideal choice for use in the treatment of calluses are :
- Moisturizing agent.
- Soothing agent.
- Maintain water balance.
- Nourishes skin enhancing its appearance.
- Heals and protects skin integrity.
Glycerin containing all of the above properties make it the best choice for it’s use in agents that are used in the treatment of calluses. Glycerin is also the most commonly used ingredient in other products for callus treatment, such as creams, gels, etc.
Now, coming to the property that serves the most important function here, the exfoliator. The cells in our skin are held together by bonds and thus making them packed together tightly so they can serve as the perfect physical barrier against external forces and organisms.
Unfortunately, this works counter productively in the formation of the callus. The bonds hold together the excess dead skin cells that form as a result constant friction.
The glycerin, an exfoliating agent works by getting between these cells and dissolving these bonds os that the dead skin cells can be shed off or removed easily and the callus can be eliminated.
- Soak feet in warm water for 10 minutes before application and clean.
- Prefer gloves for applying the solution or wash immediately after applying.
- Apply the callus eliminator solution over the calloused areas and be sure not to contact with normal skin (can use a soft towel for this).
- Wait for 3 – 5 minutes. Can wrap with a plastic sheet wrap after application.
- Remove the wrap. Wipe away excess.
- File with a foot file and remove the softened callus.
- Then wash with soap and water.
- Repeat if necessary depending on the severity of the callus.
Points to keep in mind:
- Use gloves or wash hands immediately.
- Restrict as much as possible from applying on normal skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep away from children.
- Ease of use.
- No inconvenient scrubbing needed.
- Results are seen in two to three applications.
- No undesirable residual layer formed at application.
- No odour.
- Can have a burning sensation. (on normal skin)
- May not be as effective for thick calluses.
Where can I get reviews?
You already know what we love about the PROLINC CALLUS REMOVER SOLUTION, but if you’re still on the lookout for more reviews on the product before making your purchase, definitely head over to Amazon by clicking here, where you can find more than 100 customer reviews that will help you make a decision.
Our final opinion is that this is a fine product and is definitely scientifically sound in callus removal. It does soften the thick dry skin and makes its removal much easier, not to mention all this is cumbersome free. But the main problem with modern medicine is the uniqueness that is present from individual to individual. The unpredictability in results. This is something that cannot be foreseen. The product has proven to work in a majority of people with calluses, but are you in that majority?