A callus shaver comes with a blade at one end that shaves the dead and dry skin, much like a razor shaving hair. The Tweezerman callus shaver comes with a 2 in 1 combination of a blade and a rasp. The blade which is meant for removing thin layers of dead skin and the rasp for smoothening the rough skin.
What is it?
A tool that combines a shaver and a rasp in one. A design that makes its use easy for removing that dead skin. And also smoothens the rough, dry skin to give a smooth and soft feel to the feet.
The shaver removes thin layers of skin to ensure precise results to the user. Removes the dead and dry skin with ease. The Tweezerman callus shaver is a nickel-plated steel blade and also comes with a rasp on the other end to give a smooth finish to the dry skin at the end.
Slide and lock safety
The two can be interchanged using the slide-and-lock mechanism of the cover which doubles as a handle to conceal the other side safely when not in use and to prevent unwanted injury to the hand.
How to use?
Prepare your feet prior to shaving with the Tweezerman callus shaver by soaking your feet in water for about 10 minutes and clean. Then slide the Tweezerman callus shaver across the callus or dead skin to remove layers of it. Shave only until the dead skin has been removed and do not proceed further as it may cut the skin.
To use the rasp, slide the handle to the other side and the rasp will be revealed. This can be done by pressing the button on the side and pushing the handle to the other side. Completely slide it until the handle is locked onto the other side. Then use the rasp in a similar manner to smoothen the skin after shaving.
The recommended method of callus treatment using at night before going to sleep followed by application of a moisturizing cream for best results.
Points to keep in mind:
- Do not cut too deeply as it can damage the skin.
- The blade has to be changed once it is worn out for proper results to continue.
- Keep out of reach of children as the blade when tampered with can cause injury.
- No batteries or recharging required.
- Completely mechanical giving you complete control over the amount of pressure needed.
- Changeable blades.
- Comes as 2 in 1 with an included rasp.
- Safety slide prevents injury.
- Cuts down on those expensive pedicure costs.
- Great for carrying around anywhere.
- Directions to use included in the box are not helpful so other sources on the internet like videos have to be seen before using.
- Going beyond the dead and dry skin can damage the normal skin so much care needed while using it.
- Cannot be used as a daily foot cleaning tool for removing very thin layers when no callus is present.
Where can I get reviews?
You already know what we love about the Tweezerman callus shaver, but if you’re still on the lookout for more reviews on the product before making your purchase, definitely head over to Amazon by clicking here, where you can find more than 100 customer reviews that will help you make a decision.
- Do not use in diabetics, hemophiliacs, if the skin is irritated, inflamed, infected or in the presence of open wounds.
- Do not use if skin irritation or bleeding occurs.
- To prevent contamination avoid using the same blade for different people.
The Tweezerman callus shaver is a good option considering it is mechanical, giving you complete control over the pressure and comes in a 2 in 1 combo of a rasp and shaver. But it might be not the most advanced with the advent of electronic files. Yet in the same aspect, it has the advantages of not having to charge or change batteries.
For those who want complete control and travel a lot, who feel the need to charge a hassle this one is definitely for you.
Grab one now and do away with your callus. Click here to get one now.